Advertisement

The Best Car I Have Ever Made | Automation | BeamNG.Drive

The Best Car I Have Ever Made | Automation | BeamNG.Drive Today, in Automation and BeamNG, the horribly designed but fantastically performing CMD Curse Concept is given a new body, tuned, and pushed to the limit. The new supercar is easily the best car I have ever made.

I mean, after all, it's quite clearly a Porsche. Introducing the CMD Nirvana.

CMD Nirvana Repository Link:

MAKE SURE TO WATCH PART 1:

Join the Discord!

Follow me on Twitch? (occasional streams!)

Follow me on Twitter?

#Automation #BeamNG #AutomationGame

MUSIC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
epidemicsound.com

considr,autopolitan,consider,konsider,iconsider,season3.5,curse,best,fastest,car,automation game,CMD,autopoltn,autopoliton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments