Advertisement

Try this modification for Parivritta Parsvakonasana! Ashtanga Yoga tips & tricks

Try this modification for Parivritta Parsvakonasana! Ashtanga Yoga tips & tricks I always found this pose one of the most challenging when I first started my Ashtanga Yoga journey - how about you?

I love to make this practice accessible to all, so in this video I'm showing you a few different variations and modifications for Parivritta Parsvakonasana, from the standing sequence of Ashtanga Yoga.

Learn how to twist effectively, see the step-by-step progression to the full posture and get all of my best tips and tricks to make this pose more accessible.

As always, let me know in the comments if you have any questions.

Like & Subscribe if you enjoy the video! Thanks for watching everyone.

💻LIVE ONLINE TEACHING SCHEDULE💻


📚FREE PRIMARY SERIES WORKBOOK📚


☀️FREE 5-DAY SUN SALUTATION CHALLENGE☀️


BLOG:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
PINTEREST:

#ParivrittaParsvakonasana #ParsvakonasanaB #AshtangaYoga #StandingSequence #Ashtangayogagirl

ashtanga,ashtanga yoga,primary series,ashtanga yoga primary series,ashtanga primary series,primary series for beginners,yoga pose,asana,yoga chikitsa,ashtanga yoga girl,flexibility,standing sequence,parivritta parsvakonasana,parsvakonasana b,yoga twist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments