Advertisement

David Dobrik & I Bought Markell A Car | Charli D'Amelio

David Dobrik & I Bought Markell A Car | Charli D'Amelio hi everyone. i wanted to organize this with @David Dobrik to surprise my awesome friend @Markell Washington! seeing markell's reaction was priceless and i'm so happy we were able to do this for him. thanks for watching, see you soon!!!

my socials:
website:
tiktok:
instagram:
youtube:
add me on nap:

follow david:
Instagram:
youtube:

follow markell:
Instagram:
youtube:

#charlidamelio #daviddobrik #markellwashington

charli,charlie,charli d'amelio,charli damelio,damelio,d'amelio,tik tok,music video,official music video,dixie damelio,dixie d'amelio,dixie,tiktok,exclusive,marc d'amelio,heidi d'amelio,caifornia,vlog,charlie d'amelio,charlie damelio,music,david dobrik,david,dobrik,markell,markell washington,washington,tesla,got my friend a car,car,gift,surprise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments