Advertisement

Easy method for returning serves (beginner | intermediate level)

Easy method for returning serves (beginner | intermediate level) In this video I share my super easy method for returning serves. This is a method I use when coaching beginner and intermediate players.

I show you how to return backspin serves, topspin serves and sidespin serves. I also explain how to read the spin. At the end of the video, I show you some more advanced return of serves too.

Most of the time my method for returning serves works well and the players I coach find they can return many more serves.

I hope my suggestions work for you too!

---

LIKE MY COACHING VIDEOS AND WANT MORE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS...

1) SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and learn awesome table tennis skills

2) MORE TABLE TENNIS TIPS: Read articles on technique, service, returning serves, tactics, match-play, mindset, training drills and more

3) BUY MY BOOK: In my book, SPIN, I will help you improve your table tennis skills, win more points and win more matches. It's a cracking read, honest!

4) BEGINNER COURSE: Learn all the basics skills you need to play and improve at table tennis

5) EQUIPMENT ADVICE: The best rubbers, blades, bats, balls, tables and more

6) SUPPORT ME FINANCIALLY: Your small (but vital!) financial contribution helps me to make new table tennis tutorials for everyone to watch for free:

7) FREE NEWSLETTER: Sign up for my monthly table tennis newsletter:

8) CONNECT WITH ME
-Twitter:
-Facebook:

---

returning serves,receiving,backspin serve,push,topspin serve,drive,sidespin serve,Tom Lodziak,lesson,tutorial,table tennis,ping pong,flick,loop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments