Advertisement

Khalid - Location (Official Video)

Khalid - Location (Official Video) Watch the official video for "Location" by Khalid
Listen to Khalid:
Watch more Khalid videos:

Subscribe to the official Khalid YouTube channel:

Follow Khalid:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Spotify:
Website:
YouTube:

Lyrics:
Send me your location, let's
Focus on communicating
'Cause I just need the time and place to come through (place to come through)
Send me your location
Let's ride the vibrations
I don't need nothing else but you
(do not need nothing else but you)

#Better #Location #OfficialVideo

location,khalid,khalid location,location khalid,send me your location,location khalid lyrics,khalid songs,kalid,young dumb and broke,russ,khalid playlist,kahlid,vibe songs,location song,your location,khalid better,khalid send me your location,khaled better,pop music,18 teen,8tee,video,english songs,lovely,be like that khalid,silence khalid,alt pop,rnb,hip hop,dont bryson tiller,roy woods,majid jordan,6LACK,day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments