Advertisement

Why Luck Is Important For Success

Why Luck Is Important For Success The first 1000 people to use the link will get a free trial of Skillshare Premium Membership:

This video goes over one of my favourite books (Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell) I've read this year about success and the factors that are in favour of success. It goes over many stories such as Bill Gates, Chris Langan, Robert Oppenheimer as well as some studies from airplane flying and psychology. I tried to pick out a few useful points from this book.

Timestamps
00:00 - Intro
01:16 - Skillshare sponsorship
02:28 - The Matthew effect
07:54 - The role of advantages
08:07 - Chris Langan Story
10:44 - Robert Oppenheimer story

My eBooks 📘
- Medical school personal statement guide (with 9 real examples)
- My actual Biomedical science First class dissertation


Socials



Enquiries
business.anasnuurali@gmail.com

Blog and newsletter (articles every Sunday):


Favourite iPad screen protector:


If you want to send me stuff, clothing, tech, or products to unbox in my tech videos, please do so to the PO Box below.

Anass Nuur Ali
PO Box 76050
LONDON
SW18 9RA

Camera I use:
Main camera: Sony a6500 -

Outliers,Malcolm gladwell,how to become successful,success,productivity,outliers by malcolm gladwell,book review outliers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments