Advertisement

CRUCIFIED - A Radical Way to Live By Faith

CRUCIFIED - A Radical Way to Live By Faith In this message Pastor Kent Jacob ministers from Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." He points out that a life of faith, which represents the crucified life, must be: 1. A life surrendered unto Christ; 2. A life of obedience to God's Word, 3. A life of righteousness 4. A life of faith. This life of faith is evidenced by our changed mind; changed language and trust in God.

Crucified,good Friday message,good friday sermon,pastor kent jacob,crucifixion of christ,cltm,full gospel church trinidad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments