Advertisement

My Watchlist - April 2020

My Watchlist - April 2020 In this "What I'm Watching" I take a look at a method for creating linework in Blender by converting mesh polygons to Grease Pencil lines. This was first posted on Jenina Gerards' twitter feed. Jenina is an extremely talented artist with an amazing portfolio, and you should definitely follow her wherever she posts her work. In this video, I take an existing low-poly model, create a simple concept art shader, and then apply her method for the linework. The results are pretty good, even for animation!

You can download and check out my finished file here:

Check out Janina's Twitter Thread:

Check out Janina Gerards Art Station Page:

As always, if you like what you see here and want to be notified of future videos, please subscribe to my channel. If you're feeling at all generous, consider joining my patreon page:

blender,grease pencil,janina gerards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments