Advertisement

Sew a Face Mask without elastic - use t-shirt yarn | knit strips - includes nose wire.

Sew a Face Mask without elastic - use t-shirt yarn | knit strips - includes nose wire. I ran out of elastic too! I'm using strips of knit fabric instead and it's great (in fact I like it better than elastic).

All fabrics are from Art Gallery Fabric

My name is Jona Giammalva and I own and host Make Sewing Studio. I teach sewing to both adults and children and create patterns designed to teach and grow new sewing skills.



I have been teaching tutorials on my blog since 2007 and designing pdf and paper sewing patterns since 2010. My book The Essential A-Line: Make 17 Flirty Skirts from 1 Basic Pattern was published by Stash Books in 2013.



I have over 35 years of sewing experience and look forward to sharing fun projects, tutorials, and reviews with you.



Visit me at my blog Stop Staring and Start Sewing! (jonagiammalva.com) and join my facebook group: Make Sewing Studio. Because sewing is fun!

sewing channel,sewing classes,sewing tutorials,learn to sew,beginner sewing,how to sew,how do I learn to sew,I want to sew,fun sewing project,sewing gift,great sewing ideas,great sewing projects,sewing for kids,sewing school,teach sewing,learn sewing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments