Advertisement

The Reason I Orientated My Beds This Way

The Reason I Orientated My Beds This Way ▶️ Become a member:

▶️ Online courses:

▶️ Sign Up For My Newsletter:



Buy my book here:

Use this discount code for $15 off: newsub



About Urban Farmer Curtis Stone:

Curtis Stone started Green City Acres, a commercial urban farm called Green City Acres out of Kelowna, BC, Canada, in 2010. His mission is to show others how they can grow a lot of food on small plots of land and make a living from it. Using DIY and simple infrastructure, one can earn a significant living from their own back yard or someone else's.



___



Music commonly used on this channel:



Sweeps - www.soundcloud.com/sweepsbeats

Biocratic -

The Muse Maker -

David Cutter Music - www.davidcuttermusic.co.uk


gardening,how to,growing,urban farming,spin farming,vegetables,greens,growing better,high yield crops,get started,sustainable,soil,local,permaculture,off grid,homestead,kelowna,curtis stone,curtis,green city acres,profitable farming,the urban farmer,suburban farming,convert lawn to garden,bc,canada,urban agriculture,market gardening,garden beds,orientation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments