Advertisement

Watercolor #11-Mushroom House||Whimsical Line Art speed painting||Explore RED & BROWN shades

Watercolor #11-Mushroom House||Whimsical Line Art speed painting||Explore RED & BROWN shades Today I thought of making houses, and a whimsical one is perfect!
Brown is an awesome color to blend lots of other shades for depth and richness in colors. Mixing Red, brown, black and sienna give a nice deep shade that I really enjoy adding to the mushroom roof and door.
I hope you were inspired. I added Bible reading from Luke 11 NLT for a few words of wisdom with hopes of encouraging someone during their difficulties and trials today. Please be encouraged!

Search my blog for more encouraging art and watercolor painting and devotionals: crushoncovers.blogspot.com

**Thanks for buying me a PEPPERMINT LATTE:

**Become a Patron today! Support my content & creativity:

***My new Novel: Prayer Journal - Tabitha's Touch:

***Get Stickers at REDBUBBLE:


*** God's Masterpiece: NEW Journal Coloring Book :

Watercolor whimsical mushroom house,watercolor painting for beginners,watercolor painting tutorial,watercolor house background painting,watercolor speed painting house,whimsical art journal,watercolor illustration whimsical,watercolor doodles,plan with me bible journal watercolor,watercolor bible journaling,watercolor #11,

Post a Comment

0 Comments