Advertisement

Media & The Political Conflict Of Interest!

Media & The Political Conflict Of Interest! I think you would be interested in knowing if media has anything to do with the current state of affairs? Please watch the video to know the correlation, if there is any!

Also, the most important point to ponder upon, i.e.-
After the Industrial Revolution, the Internet Revolution was directed by engineers more than any political parties. Now, both the government and voters are barely able to understand what’s going on- they just can’t regulate the exclusive potential.

My only question to everyone of you is, did you ever vote about the Internet? The democracy is still struggling to understand it.

Click here to Subscribe :- bit.ly/2AlqDbT
Link To My Blog - shorturl.at/mprJ5
Find me on Facebook @
Find me on Twitter @
Find me on Instagram @

Interest!

Post a Comment

0 Comments