Advertisement

How long would it take you to read 1000 books | Better reading

How long would it take you to read 1000 books | Better reading I make videos about self-development, stoicism, procrastination... And sometimes they're a little funny. If you enjoyed this video subscribe for more and I'll try my best to provide some giggles along with some lessons. Great combo, trust.

Music credits:


I watch at least one YouTube video every single day. Like this is my religion. And even I don't read this from the videos I watch. So if you're reading, know that you are part of a special group of people. One that is only reserved for the exclusive of the most exclusive. That's you! So I just want to say thanks for being awesome. I shall leave you with one of my favorite stoic quotes:
"Get busy with life's purpose, toss aside empty hopes, get active in your own rescue - if you care for yourself at all - and do it while you can." - Marcus Aurelius

tino,bacela,funny,comedy,funny video,vlog,stoic,stoicism,philosophy,self-development,self-help,jokes,satire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments