Advertisement

HOW TO GET ALL THE NEW CRYPTID SKINS IN ARSENAL! (ROBLOX)

HOW TO GET ALL THE NEW CRYPTID SKINS IN ARSENAL! (ROBLOX) Today I show you how to get all the NEW Cryptid Skins in the new Arsenal Update!

Get more connected:



➜Use Star Code "Bandites" when buying ROBUX or premium!



➜IRL Merch:



➜ROBLOX Merch:



➜Discord Server:

Discord Ban Appeal:



➜Follow me on Twitter:



➜Follow me on Instagram:



➜Follow me on ROBLOX:



➜Follow me on Twitch:



➜Join my ROBLOX group:



➜Email: banditesmanagement@gmail.com





--MY SETUP--

PC Specs: - (Updated as I get new parts)

(Includes my mic, keyboard, and mouse)

__________________

Software:

Recording Software: NVIDIA Shadowplay

Secondary Recording Software: Open Broadcaster Software

Audio Workstation: Reaper

Editing: Movie Studio 13 Platinum and Sony Vegas 14 Pro



Any music that is used in my videos, is usually provided by any of these 3 channels/producers:









Production Music by www.epidemicsound.com

ROBLOX,ROBLOX Bandites,Arsenal,Arsenal Bandites,ROBLOX Arsenal,Cryptid,Cryptid Skins,Arsenal ROBLOX,Bandites Arsenal,Bandites ROBLOX,How to,How to get All,All Skins,Tutorial,Full Tutorial,Cryptid Skins Arsenal,All Cryptid Skins,How to get all Cryptid Skins,New,New Skins,Arsenal Update,Arsenal Skins,How to get new skins,Free Skins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments