Advertisement

Mega-Flat Tire Forced Me to Hitch-Hike

Mega-Flat Tire Forced Me to Hitch-Hike I published this video and had to take it down because I got more footage to add to the story. Here's the latest version, which includes footage of the people that helped me get through this series of setbacks. Thank you all!
I got a flat on my "Puncture Resistant Tire" and it wouldn't hold air. I removed the obstruction, a big old hooked nail), and then patched it with my patch kit. It wouldn't hold air, so I took it apart and patched it again. I was reeling from the heat. The parts I needed were 15 miles away at a Walmart. I couldn't call Uber, or a cab, or get a motel or campsite. There were none in the area. Fortunately I found a way...

Lots of people can't have adventures right now, but I can, and I can document for you the situation as I move across the landscape, taking precautions, of course. So watch me and live vicariously. I'm a pretty happy guy, and you may find that's contagious.
Leave a comment, I'll respond.
Thanks for watching my adventure!
To help me along my way with expenses: paypal.me/Dougstipjar
To support my journey on Patreon:
Thanks to all my patrons and those who tip me! Very much appreciated!!!

camping,outdoors,Stealth,shtf,bugout,preppers,hiking,nature,adventure,Douglas Conlin,Woods and Water,dementia,memory loss,boomers,persistence,family,loving family,heartwarming,toughness,happiness,flexibility,pandemic,corona virus,travel restrictions,stay home with me,douglas conlin,stealth camping,wild camping,flu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments