Advertisement

Not Feeling Well -&- Taking Time Off

Not Feeling Well -&- Taking Time Off I woke up around 8pm to a tight congested throat, pain/swelling in my left ear and a tiny bit of pain in the right. This is either a cold, an ear infection, or both. Not sure yet but it is definitely something that I want to rest through. I will update on the community tab on my main channel page if anything important happens or I just feel like saying hey.

mukbang,diet,dieting,exercise,food,eating,binge,binge eating,binge eater,health,healthy,portions,portion,control,habits,eat,fat,obese,morbidly obese,my 600lb life,Journey,Success,Before,After,weight loss,losing weight,how to lose weight,lose,lose weight,recipe,recipes,cook,cooking,friendship bracelets,macrame,crafts,crafting,drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments