Advertisement

French Madeleines Recipe| Brown Butter| Without the traditional Madeleine mould |Recipe Alert!

French Madeleines Recipe| Brown Butter| Without the traditional Madeleine mould |Recipe Alert! My father wanted Madeleines on Father's Day (hey, when your daughter is a pastry chef, you can ask for anyyyyything :p) and I didn't have the mould at home. SO I improvised and used my cupcake tin. This recipe is fool proof and seeing the little hump on these cakes always makes me so happy. Sorry, I don't have a substitute for eggs this time. Hope you enjoy this recipe!

Ingredients
80g Flour
75g Castor Sugar
25g Honey
80g Butter
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 eggs
1 tsp lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence

madeleines,recipes,baking,brownbuttermadeleines,poojadhingra,le15,recipe alert,howdoImakeMadeleineswithoutmould,

Post a Comment

0 Comments