Advertisement

Heaviest Riffs: A Standard

Heaviest Riffs: A Standard 15 of the heaviest A standard riffs! Watch to see if I include Korn...

Subscribe for more covers/originals here ►

Support the channel by becoming a Patron today! ►

Check out my new band TERMINA here:

Follow me on my other social medias to keep up to date with all Nik Nocturnal music & memes!
• Instagram:
• Facebook:
• Spotify:

GEAR I USED:
JP6 (Stealth Black)
Ernie Ball Strings 0.12-0.56 (I add a 0.64)
AXE FX 2
CUBASE AI 9.5
Canon SL2
Adobe Premier
KRK Rokit 5
Tuning: A Standard


#Astandard #Guitar #Riffs

D standard tuning,c# standard,B Standard,7 string riffs,drop c#,drop d flat,drop c# riffs,heaviest drop c# riffs,best drop c# riffs,Drop D,Drop C,heaviest riffs drop c,best drop c riffs,heaviest riffs,nik nocturnal,google,riff compilation,most used in metal,metal music,guitarist,jared dines,metal memes,memes,6 string guitar riffs,metal riffs,A standard,a standard riffs,korn,korn riffs,fear factory,new korn album,obscura,deathmetal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments