Advertisement

I am OFFICIALLY done drinking for an indefinite amount of time: Alicia talks about her LIFE & PLANS1

I am OFFICIALLY done drinking for an indefinite amount of time: Alicia talks about her LIFE & PLANS1 If you wish to know/learn more about me then PLEASE check out this playlist of mine & SHARE it with anybody you think might want to hear me sing my original songs and/or recite my original poetry: My ORIGINAL poetry & songs... (ALICIA AROL)

If you really LIKE (or really LOVE) Omar the pug PLEASE check out this playlist of mine consisting of only videos that have Omar in them, & again-PLEASE SHARE, SHARE, SHARE my videos with EVERYONE YOU KNOW: PUG OF LOVE.... (Omar also has his own channel called triscuit41)

ANALYTICS as of 09/25/20=Created: Dec 25, 2010 • Videos: 12,287 Lifetime video views: 2,089,357 (WOW) Please check out my ALICIACREATURE & ALICIAAROL1 youtube channels. Please check out my FLICKR page: Please check out my old website WWW. ALICIAAROLSWORLD.COM. Please check out my Live Journal at ***My ALICIACREATURE channel had 105,858 lifetime video views as of 09/25/20. My ALICIAAROL1 channel had 10,381 lifetime video views as of 09/25/20. Due to the 2010 malicious actions of my very own, HATE FILLED, "Hacker Enemy" I no longer have access to either of these 2, old, channels of mine=I am unable to respond to messages sent to me via either of these 2 channels, unable to edit/delete any of my videos that are out on either of these channels, & (MOST IMPORTANTLY) unable to simply close down either of these 2 channels. (JUST IN CASE YOUTUBE EVER DECIDED TO CLOSE DOWN THESE TWO COMPLETELY INACCESSIBLE TO ME CHANNELS I PERMANENTLY SAVED ONTO MY PC ALL OF MY VIDEOS FROM BOTH THESE CHANNELS.)

PLANS1

Post a Comment

0 Comments