Advertisement

I Got Over 30 KILLS With This Jungle Fenrir BUILD!

I Got Over 30 KILLS With This Jungle Fenrir BUILD! Today I will be showing you the build that let me get over 30 kills in one game in the Jungle! He might be the best Jungler in Smite now!
GSUPPS -

Subscribe for more ►
Follow my Twitch ►
Join The channel for Emotes ►
Follow my Instagram ►
Follow me on Twitter ►
Check out the Merch ►
Community Discord ►
Creator Code Gems Link ►

#smite #fenrir #solodoublej #gameplay

smite,smite fenrir,smite fenrir build,smite fenrir guide,smite fenrir tutorial,fenrir,fenrir smite,smite guide,smite 2020,smite jungle,how to jungle,smite fenrir jungle,smite tier list,smite patch notes,smite arena,smite arena build,smite fenrir gameplay,how to play smite,smite gameplay,gaming,gameplay,esports,smite tutorial,smite best god,conquest,smite how to jungle,smite fenrir damage build,smite fenrir smitefire,smitefire fenrir,fenrir build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments