Advertisement

SUPER EUROBEAT MIX For Excessive Backfire For Your Car (Bonus Mix Included)

SUPER EUROBEAT MIX For Excessive Backfire For Your Car (Bonus Mix Included) Hello everyone again!!! It's good to feel back since I've taken a 1 week off from creating Eurobeat since I needed some time for myself and stuff, so yeah. But I'm back on track of uploading Eurobeat mixes on a weekly basis now. As you read the title, yes there is a bonus mix that I made for guys in this mix. Think of it as like "Thank you Mix" for your guy's support and encouragement that You've been giving me, I really appreciate it. Especially we almost hitting my 1K SUB GOAL!!! But yeah like I said, thank you guys for listing to my mixes and giving me support throughout these months. Welp, I got nothing to say sooo, Enjoy Mix 2 in 1 mix!! (All rights and credits go to their respective owners. Especially the background too. ) Here's the link to download my 2 in 1 Eurobeat mix and follow me on Instagram too!!



Included)

Post a Comment

0 Comments