Advertisement

WILL THEY FIT??? TRYING ON MY FRIENDS CLOTHES ONCE AGAIN... || A Curvy Clothing Swap TRY-ON HAUL!

WILL THEY FIT??? TRYING ON MY FRIENDS CLOTHES ONCE AGAIN... || A Curvy Clothing Swap TRY-ON HAUL! CLOTHING SWAPS! Why do I love them? FREE CLOTHES, SAVING THE WORLD, AND FUN WITH FRIENDS! What's not to love?!

To throw a clothing swap with your friends all you need to do is collect a bag of clothes that are good quality - but you don't wear very much or at all, and get a group of friend to do the same. Bring all of your clothes to one place (with wine and appetizers if you're feeling fancy) and go shopping! FOR FREE! Then someone can take the clothes that no one picks to a local shelter!

WIN - WIN - WIN!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

instagram -
facebook -

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you!

I’m so glad you’re here, WELCOME, I am SO excited that you stumbled upon my channel!

I'm FLO, & I'm here to help all you Curvy Girls live your most FIERCE, FRUGAL, & FABULOUS Life! I'm a lover of all things glam (on a BUDGET), & I'm newly in love with my once most hated ass-et - MY BIG BUTT!

I used to be shy, self-conscious, & had a negative perception of myself & my life. I've been called Fat, too big, TOO MUCH, my WHOLE LIFE. When I learned to love myself, and all of my curves, & forced myself to change my attitude, it changed my life. Since then, every day has been a journey of self-love and discovery. I am the Queen of DIY, a Jill-of-all-Trades, a multi-tasker extraordinaire.

I’m obsessed with being a curvy girl role model for living a fabulous life at any size, and I love figuring out the most frugal way of doing things while still looking amazing. I want to help everyone to live their most fabulous life because, quite honestly, I feel like the world would be a happier place if people were happier, and that is literally all i want to do - is help people be happier in their lives without feeling like they need to spend all if their hard earned money to do it. One day I’m going to host workshops & retreats all over the world - mark my words! I’m going to be one of those “IF I CAN DO IT - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!” ladies and I am HERE FOR IT. If you’re here for it, you can go ahead and hit the subscribe button now, so I can be one step closer to that dream!

Subscribe now and join team #FierceFrugalandFabulous!

curvy,gurl,flo,curvygurlflo,curvy girl,squeeze,clothing swap,will they fit,try on,haul,clothes try on,curvy try on,big butt,big boobs,lingerie,lingerie try on,tight squeeze,too small,clothes too small,clothes swap,giant butt,wiggle,pull up,squeezing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments