Advertisement

HEARKEN TO THE TRUMPET (Byron Searle)

HEARKEN TO THE TRUMPET (Byron Searle) HEARKEN TO THE TRUMPET
- October 22, 2019

Jeremiah 6:16-19
16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.
18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.
19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

Transcript:
My son, I have said to My Remnant TO STAND and not to give in to the pressures of man. STAND ON MY WORD - THE SOLID ROCK FOUNDATION. Do not give ear to the lying prophets of pleasure and prideful lust. Stay on My path that I have set before you.

Many in My Body will NOT hear what I have to say as their ears are blocked and their souls are barren. I have given My true prophets many words of repentance, yet My Body will not hear. They are caught up in the cares of this world and their reflection in the eyes of man - NOT ME!!

My son, there is NO FEAR OF GOD in My Body. They have NO FEAR because they have NO FAITH! Yes, my son, they SAY they have faith, yet VERY FEW walk in it!

I AM sending My Judgments to this arrogant Nation, who thinks NO ONE can touch them. I will send FAMINE upon the land and test their faith. I will send WAR upon their land and take away all that they hold dear. I will draw ALL men unto Me, and My Glory WILL be magnified!!

My son, My Body in this Nation (America) WILL fear Me, and in so doing, I will DRIVE My Body to their knees! My True Body will grow MIGHTY IN FAITH, and many who will NOT submit to Me will grow in fear!

Many fearful things will come upon this Nation because My Body WILL NOT HEARKEN to My Voice!! I say now, REPENT!!! Come out of the apostasy that is called The Church!! YOU ARE THE CHURCH!!! SEEK ME, and I will lead and direct your paths. Do NOT listen to man! HEAR ME! saith the Lord.

My son, I have many things planned for My Remnant who have submitted to Me their ALL! Many will be used Mightily in My Harvest Fields, bringing in all the fruit that has been planted. Some will walk in Mighty Gifts of Healings and Miracles - touching all those I command! Some will walk as Mighty Evangelists - preaching My Word with Power and Conviction!

My son, many great days are shortly ahead, but first will come the Trials and the Tests to allow My Remnant to GROW IN FAITH AND WALK IN GREAT FAITH!! BE NOT DISCOURAGED BY THE TESTING!! Grow and lean on Me - I want you to pass the tests!

I love you, My Remnant, but things are going to get VERY HARD. There will be much persecution and some death. Some you love will perish and come home early because their faith is not strong. Read My Word! Times were not easy for My Remnant in the past - they will be worse for My Remnant now in the latter days.

My son, tell My Remnant to seek Me daily, stay in prayer daily for direction and guidance. Read My Word daily and meditate on it - I will speak to you through My Word. Prepare your hearts for what is about to come. Many hearts WILL fail, and many WILL fall away.

I AM coming soon! HEAR ME NOW - I AM COMING SOON!!!
Amen.
Lord Jesus

byron searle,end time prophecy,prophecy 444,mike 444,gwendolne song,seho song,end times 2019,word from Jesus,rhema word,word from God,

Post a Comment

0 Comments