Advertisement

WILL I BUY IT NOVEMBER 2020?

WILL I BUY IT NOVEMBER 2020? It's that time again!! and I'm late again!! #willibuyit

This concept was created by @Samantha March and she has done quite a few of them...if you haven't already subscribed to her channel, you should head on over and check out her channel!

Creator Samantha March -

Who I follow on Instagram to find out about new releases -
@angelnaked1
@Trendmood1
@Chicprofileofficial
@Makeupcrayz
Some of the images are taken from their feeds. Go and follow them, you won't regret it, although your wallet might!

I post several times a week, so make sure to subscribe and hit that little bell to always be notified when I post a new video.

If you enjoy my channel, please take a moment to subscribe. I really appreciate the support!

Music c/o Epidemic Sound Subscription Service

Follow me on social media!
IG -


About me:
I'm a 48 year old with a busy full time job and three older pups who I love dearly. I'm sure Bailey, Harper and Remi will make guest appearances from time to time. I've always loved makeup, fashion and beauty and worked as a makeup artist while in school to make extra money...although that was many years ago now. I have dry, rosacea prone skin with wrinkles and skin damage caused by the fact that I'm no longer 20.

photography by: @kalfisi

Will i buy it?,will i buy it samantha march,luxury beauty channel,new makeup trends 2020,new makeup releases october 2020,new makeup releases fall 2020,wayne goss palette,new makeup haul,wayne goss luxury eyeshadow palette,new makeup releases december 2020,new makeup releases summer 2020,new makeup releases holiday 2020,new makeup releases november 2020,new makeup 2020,new makeup products 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments