Advertisement

CLASSROOM SET UP DAY 1 | first year teacher

CLASSROOM SET UP DAY 1 | first year teacher Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my channel, Ms. Mills in Middle School! My name is Cheyenne and I am a first year middle school English teacher in California. I teach english to 6th, 7th and 8th graders.

CLASSROOM SET UP DAY 2:

CLASSROOM SET UP DAY 3 & 4:

CLASSROOM SET UP DAY 5:

CLASSROOM SET UP DAY 6:

Classroom WISHLIST:

Instagram:

Video of me dropping off items to my class!:

Common questions:
-How old are you? - I am 23 years old!
-Do you have your Single Subject Credential? - I have my multiple subject credential but I work in a K-8 school so I am able to teach middle schoolers.
-Do you have an amazon wishlist? - Yes it is linked above! Any donations made to my class is extremely appreciated.

Teacher,middle school teacher,elementary teacher,elementary,middle school,Ms. Mills,Classroom,Classroom tour,classroom haul,first year teacher,English teacher,classroom set up,classroom set up day 1,classroom set up series,

Post a Comment

0 Comments