Advertisement

The only one who will obey my orders. @Bud Brown. -Retired in the Philippines. December 18, 2020

The only one who will obey my orders. @Bud Brown. -Retired in the Philippines. December 18, 2020 Learning new things about my GoPro camera. I discover that I can order it around and it doesn't complain. Come see what I mean.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Go here to see our love story (Drama) on Philippine TV GMA
Go here to see our interview on Rated k-ABS-CBN

_____________________________________________________________________________
Playlists
Farming - bitly.com/BrownFarming
In Japan -
Slice of Life -
Helping -
Philippine TV -
Cartoons -
Magic -
Learn Tagalog -
Learn Cebuano -
Learn Vietnamese -

I am a retired sixth grade teacher from California who is presently living in the Philippines with my wife and two dogs. These videos aim to be entertaining, inspiring and motivating for people who are tired of the rat race and want to live a simple, yet rewarding life. My passions are studying and learning languages and helping people in any way I can.
Contact:
Many have asked "How can I help?" You can support this channel with a monthly subscription or a one time donation, by going here:
To send a package or just to make contact, please email me at TeamBudBrown@gmail.com

Mailing address: D. Brown, Post Office 328, Dumaguete City Post Office, Negros Oriental, Philippines 6200
All support is greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Bud
Email: TeamBudBrown@gmail.com
No Facebook
Twitter:

#budbrown #livingindumaguete #livinginphilippines

retire in the Philippines,living in the Philippines,Bud Brown,Dumaguete City,dumaguete,bud brown dumaguete,dumaguete expat,gloria and bud brown love story full episode,philippines license plate,living in dumaguete,philippines expat,dumaguete philippines,retired life in the philippines,retired day in the life,retired in the philippines,living in the philippines as a foreigner,dumaguete city philippines vlog,dumaguete city philippines,dumaguete city boulevard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments