Advertisement

Hello Everyone: From Backslidden To True Repentence Toward Christ

Hello Everyone: From Backslidden To True Repentence Toward Christ Hello brethren... This is a public apology video to the most High, and to my beautiful wife for certain sins I have been involved in throughout my walk with Christ... I also share a brief update as to what has been occurring with me over the past year or so... I'm also sorry to the brothers and sisters in Christ who view this channel, as I let you all down with my secret misconduct over the years... I pray that you all forgive me… God bless...

Ashriel King,Jesus Christ,Heaven,Hell,The Bible,Christianity,Jews,The End Times,Revelation,Genesis” “Alpha & Omega,Apostles,“KJV”,Old Testament,Messiah,Pentecost,resurrection,sermon,scriptures” Trinity Praise and Worship,Redemption,Repentance,Sabbath,Jehovah,Hymns,Eternal Life,“sins”,

Post a Comment

0 Comments