Advertisement

My First Visit to Disney's Riviera Resort! Dinner at Bar Riva, Walt Disney World Travel Day 2020

My First Visit to Disney's Riviera Resort! Dinner at Bar Riva, Walt Disney World Travel Day 2020 I continued my Walt Disney World travel day with an adventure to a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel that was brand new! After getting settled into the Best Western Disney Springs I walked over to Disney Springs and caught a bus to Disney's Riviera Resort, Disney's newest resort! I always get so excited when I get to experience something in Disney for my first time. I had been to new land openings but this was my first time getting to experience a recent Disney Resort opening! It was incredible night getting to explore the Riviera Resort. I say it in the vlog, I truly feel like Riviera is a new age Disney's Grand Floridian! For dinner I dined at a new Disney Dining spot, Bar Riva. Bar Riva is the pool bar at Disney's Riviera Resort but it felt more like a lounge to me. I was most excited to try the monte cristo. I am a huge fan of the famous Disneyland monte cristo and as soon as I heard that Riviera had their own version I new I had to try it! I LOVED IT! I am so happy I can now get one of my Disneyland favorites at Walt Disney World!


My Social Media:

Instagram:


Facebook:




Hello! My name is Megan! I have a love for traveling especially to my favorite destination in the world, Walt Disney World! I am a huge fan of all things Disney Parks. My family and I have been Disney World Annual Passholders for about 10 years. We love making memories together in our happy place. I have always loved documenting our trips through photos and in 2014 I felt inspired to capture our memories in an even more in-depth way. I picked up the camera and discovered a pure passion for vlogging! I love getting to capture my travels, cherished times and fun moments! I enjoy getting to relive these moments while I edit the videos and love having these memories documented to look back on. I have discovered such a rewarding love from the feeling I get through sharing my vlogs here on YouTube! I love meeting people here in our online community who share the same interests as I do! We all get to connect over our mutual love of all things Disney and travel!
I have visited all of the Disney Parks in the United States: Disneyland, California Adventure, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom! It is my dream to one day visited all the international Disney Parks as well! My travel interests also go beyond the Disney Parks, I love vlogging my cruise vacations and trips to all-inclusive resorts!
I am from Pennsylvania and grew up in a small town outside of Philadelphia. My dream is to soon relocate to the Orlando area and live near Disney!
Subscribe to join me on my journeys with travel vlogs, lifestyle vlogs, DIY videos and everything in between!

Have a Magical Day!
God Bless!
- Magical Meg

magical meg,disney world,walt disney world,disney vlog,disney vlogger,disney world vlog,disney world vlogger,orlando,florida,what to do in orlando,theme parks,theme parks in orlando,disney world vacation,walt disney world vacation,orlando vlogger,disneys riviera resort,riviera resort,bar riva,disney food,disney world food,disney dining,disney world restaurants,disney world resorts,riviera,resort,disney hotel,pool,disney,food,disney world travel day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments