Advertisement

B.o.B - We Still In This Bitch ft. T.I. & Juicy J [Official Video]

B.o.B - We Still In This Bitch ft. T.I. & Juicy J [Official Video] B.o.B - We Still In This Bitch ft. T.I. & Juicy J [Official Video]
Watch B.o.B's "The BoBCast"
Album "Underground Luxury" Available NOW on iTunes

Directed by: Decatur Dan

Get tickets to the "No Genre" tour featuring Kevin Gates on

B.o.B's Store:
Follow:
Instagram:
Like:
Site:

© 2012 WMG

Still,In,This,Bitch,Final,Master,Dirty,ONLINE,TAGGED,Clip,T.I. (Producer),Bob,Juicy J (Rapper),Official,Music Video (Product Line),Grand Hustle,Warner Music Group,Atlantic Records,iTunes,Bobby Ray,Atlantic,Grand,Hustle,Warner,New,Top,Live,Plays,Juicy J (Musical Artist),T.I. (Organization Leader),Music (TV Genre),bob,we still in this bitch,juicy j,official video,music video,TI,b.o.b and TI,Warner Music Group (Record Label),WMG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments