Advertisement

How I've Been Losing Weight while Breastfeeding

How I've Been Losing Weight while Breastfeeding When I first finish giving birth I was 225 its 3 months and I've released 15lbs already. I just really started to care about getting my body back last month.

These are some simple things I've been doing to help me shed lbs since I've had my baby and I hope they help you too... Also leave a comment on how you'v been shedding lbs as a breastfeeding mommy

Also If you are looking for a boost of energy to be able to better take on the day that's safe for you and the baby click this link and get your Nutraburst too sis; (Check with your doctor first before replacing your prenatal like I did)


Connect with me on Social Media

Instagram;

2nd Ig Page;

 


Facebook; 

Breastfeeding

Post a Comment

0 Comments