Advertisement

I'm a Daughter of School Principal Now | My Story How I was Rejected by Real Mother

I'm a Daughter of School Principal Now | My Story How I was Rejected by Real Mother Erica is the early child of her parents, the fruit of their love. When she was born, they left universities and put an end to their careers. Over time, their attitude towards Erica changes, they begin to blame her for ruining their lives...

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,my parents divorced,mom rejected me,now I'm an orphan,I was kicked out of home,I was taken to boarding school,principal adopted me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments