Advertisement

DO NOT MAKE PIZZA AT 3 A.M.!!!! Ghosts!!!

DO NOT MAKE PIZZA AT 3 A.M.!!!! Ghosts!!! Guys don't make pizza at 3 A.M! I wanted to see what would happen and I noticed ghosts when I was looking at the video, I'm so freaked out with these 3 A.M. videos!!

Main channel:


ETSY:

JamJam channel:
Charlie channel:
Mom channel:


Don't forget to leave me your suggestions in the comments so I can keep making videos for you guys!


Mail:
Ameerah Navalua
P.O. box 392
Scottsdale, AZ 85252
I Hope to see you on my next video

You can stalk me on my social media here:

My instagram:
My Facebook:
My Twitter:

3 am video,do not bake a cake at 3 am,3 am videos,creepy video,videos,3 am,horror,real,real ghosts,real 3 am video,3am video life,uncut,uncut 3 am video,just ameerah,moreameerah,slimeatory,dont do stuff at 3 am,dont sleep at 3 am,

Post a Comment

0 Comments