Advertisement

Daily Vlogs - Diving for Project Bags (and a dragon) - 13th May 2020

Daily Vlogs - Diving for Project Bags (and a dragon) - 13th May 2020 : : All money earned from all my videos throughout May 2020 will be split between these two charities : :
* National Emergencies Trust -
* Children’s Society -

These vlogs document our ordinary daily life during the extraordinary time of the covid-19 lockdown in the UK. Today we make brownies with a crochet dragon and I go diving for project bags.

I am on Ravelry and Instagram as @starryeyesali

I also upload regular long podcasts where I discuss my knitting and crochet:

If you want to support me personally by buying me "a coffee":

Relevant links to stuff I go on about:

* Every week day morning we join in with "PE with Joe": (live 9-9:30am GMT every week day.)

My channel is about crochet, knitting, yarn, crafts and all the good stuff - as well as regular daily vlogs. I live in Kent, in the UK, with my long-suffering husband and my 2 delightful daughters.)

I hope you enjoy my vlogs, I try to make them a mix of reality and fun. In these uncertain times both are important.

Enjoy, wash your hands, stay home!

Ali xx

little drops of wonderful podcast knitting podcast crochet podcast,crochet vlog,knitting vlog,UK,knitting,yarn,crochet,yarn dyeing,starryeyesali,knitting podcast,crochet podcast,UK podcast,UK vlog,vlog,crafts,England,vlogger,daily vlogs,vlogging,lockdown vlog,isolation vlog,lockdown,isolation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments