Advertisement

VLOG: Have Suhoor with me | What is #Ramadan | Benefits of #Fasting

VLOG: Have Suhoor with me | What is #Ramadan | Benefits of #Fasting Hello Guys

I hope everyone is well and safe in the comfort of your homes

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone celebrating it all over the world.

This is a very special video for me.

In this video i'm having my Suhoor meal and i'm also explaining what is Ramadan for anyone that doesn't know what it is.

lastly I'm tapping into the topic of fasting, the advatages/ benefits of fasting

Please don't forget to comment, like and subscribe to my channel.

Follow me on instagram @tayobnaira

nairatayob,lifestyle,beautyblogger,ramadan,ramadanexplained,whatisramadan,fasting,benefitsoffasting,intermitentfasting,ramadan2020,ramadanmubarak,stayhomestaysafe,stayhome,hijabi,muslim,muslimblogger,health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments